Recently I decided that I wanted to increase my vertical jump. I play a lot of basketball at the local YMCA, and if I could increase my vertical leap I’d be able to have a lot more fun playing basketball, so I decided to look around and start doing some research and implement vertical jump training.
What I learned was very interesting, and not explained very clearly by a lot of people.
These are the main things I learned when I started trying to increase my vertical leap:
1) Not all exercises are created equal. Some exercises are designed to increase my vertical leap better than other exercises.
2) A lot of people train incorrectly to increase their vertical leap.
3) A lot of people will work hard, and will see minimal results due to the type of incorrect training they will be performing. The problem is, you will feel like you are working hard, and in fact you WILL Be working hard, but not seeing the results you could be seeing because of training incorrectly. When I decided to increase my vertical leap I realized I had been making a lot of these mistakes that a lot of people discuss, and a lot of trainers teach.
4) To increase my vertical leap I had to focus on a specific set of exercises. These exercises that will help me increase my vertical leap are exercises that are designed to create and build a specific type of muscle fiber.
5) Endurance training, while certainly healthy and beneficial, will not help me improve my vertical leap like I want it to. Many people do endurance training, which will hinder the progress they could be seeing.
6) I learned how important nutrition was in my question to increase my vertical leap. Improper nutrition causes so many health problems…leading from cancer, obesity, heart disease but did you know the important role it can play in helping to increase vertical leaping ability?
Correctly nutritional habits will help you to build muscle, heal muscle, and help you to recover faster. All of these things are extremely important as I learned in my quest to increase my vertical leap.
Correct nutrition will also help you recover from injuries faster and will help you avoid injuries–which are extremely important for people looking to increase their vertical leap quickly.
I decided I was ready to increase my vertical leap, so I bought the following program here. It taught me the few things I was discussing above, and best of all I had absolutely positively no risk at all.
If you are ready to quickly increase your vertical leap I recommend you check out this program. It will help you to increase your vertical leap which will bring you a lot of joy in playing basketball, volleyball, and even other sports. Don’t make the mistake that so many people make in working hard, but doing the wrong work. No matter how hard you work, if you are doing the wrong training you won’t reach your goals.
Pre: Flax Seed Recipes
Next: Fitness training